Electrode Level sensor
- It is used in the conductive liquid level measurement.
- It is widely used in the sewage or wastewater tanks
- When using in a chemical plant, it is possible to be used by having a PTFE coating on the electrode (selection specification)
- Since it is possible to have 2line type, the wiring work is simple and the construction cost can be saved.
- The installation and handling are simple.
- It is possible to consecutively control the motors as many as wanted
It is used in the wastewater and water-purifying tanks.
It is widely used in deep tubular well pumps.
It is used in food and beverage tanks.
It is used in underground water tanks and high water tanks.
It is used in drainage tanks
It is used in various water tanks.
The installation is quick and simple.
- When the liquid level increases or decreases as the power supplied to the unit are connected to a sensor, a relay installed to the unit allows the water supply and piping to operate automatically.
- It is also possible to check the low water level or high water level warnings. It is equipped with an ability to have set control (consecutive control of) 3 motors.